Haledon Core Beliefs
Haledon Public School
1. We at Haledon Public School will share responsibility between scholars, parents (family), educators, and the community because it is critical for the success of the scholars.
2. We at Haledon Public School will have teachers who facilitate rigorous learning experiences using multiple pathways and best practices to ensure scholar mastery of the grade level common core standards. We must hold high expectations for our scholars and ourselves.
3. We at Haledon Public School will ensure that all scholars will obtain the skills to become lifelong learners in the 21st century.
4. We at Haledon Public School will teach students to become responsible and self-motivated learners and act in an ethical and responsible manner to reach their highest potential.
5. We at Haledon Public School will change the world one child at a time.