The Haledon School

Skip to main content Search
Business Office » Payroll


The Haledon Board of Education issues paychecks twice a month (on the 15th and 30th). 
Below are some helpful forms to understand your paycheck (specifically the codes on the check.
Also included are tax forms (W-4), Employee withholding allowance forms, a direct deposit form, change of name and address forms and the MBOS Designation of Beneficiary form. If you need any assistance filling out any of this information, or simply need to ask questions, please feel free to call the payroll department (Greg Barrington-Smith) at 973-389-2839 (extension 2839 if calling within district). sd,lll,w